Saturday, April 02, 2005

And the Music never Stops

O.k. so it's 5 in the morning and the worship continues, just like the heavens. My friend Betsy is leading worship and her singers consist of her and 5 girls who are the ages of 13 and under. It's amazing how much revelation comes out of the mouth of a 9 year old. Could it be that they are not so tainted by the world, I mean half of these kids have basically lived the "house of prayer" lifestyle for 2 years and they are being taught how to meditate on the word of God. I still have to filter so much junk out of my mind before I can actually dimly see the light, that sometimes I leave no different then when I came in. The only reason I have this yes is because God graced me with it since birth. I can remember before I even gave my life to Christ I said to myself "self, once you do this there is no turning back, once you do this you will not be capable of running away again". It's all because God created me with a sold out heart. Whether I served Him or the devourer, I still gave it my all, and with passion I might add. Like Dylan says in essance, no matter what you do, your gonna have to serve somebody. I am so tired. I got noon to 2 slot tommorow, gotta sleep sometime, might as well be now. "Baptize me with your fire Lord" a bold cry coming from the 9 year old. What a chorus!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound hot!

Anonymous said...

I love you
EJ

Anonymous said...

Wow! You were still up at 5? I was out like a light. Wait...the fire on the alter should never go out...well, mine was smoldering.