Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Memorandum

I've decided to not cancel playing the Lighthouse. At first I was nervous because hopefully I'll get my results back that Friday and I don't know what to expect. And then I figured, you know what, I never know what to expect. All I know is that I feel better and I haven't played in a setting like this for a long time and I always enjoy it. I'm gonna have some friends join me for some songs and my wife will me joining me for others. The Lord has tested my faith in all of this and in realizing my faith is not to the extent of where I want it or where it should be, Jesus never fails to nudge me, show me my weakness, then love me beyond my control. You see, faith is all we have. Our very salvation is based on faith and in believing Jesus is who He says He is. I want confidence in knowing that if I ever lose my hands that I could still worship Jesus not for what He has done, but because of who He is.


The Lighthouse May 27th @ 8:00pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E-Baby,

Dave and Liz here from Salt Lake City checking in on civilization. My heart goes out to you man and we will be praying for you. Don't fret man! (Dave)
This line from David Crowder comes to mind, "...sing till I can't, till my voice is gone..." We will be praying that God shines brightly through you as you play at the Lighthouse. (Liz)