Friday, May 06, 2005

Ramble On

I am so very tired as I write. Why do I blog? I am still not very transparent because of who reads this stuff. I need to write in my journal more. It's a really cool, leather bound, ancient looking thing I got for Christmas....Anyway. People my heart is so heavy and grieving that my outward appearence and my physical health has declined drastically. I am not so conscerned about the outward part (and I do mean my countenance)because I know I am not the man I was 2 months ago. And let me assure you I am not depressed, in a worldly sense. I liken my spirit to a widow grieving for her Husband. I had a vision tonight on my way home. I want to say it was a vision but for absolutes sake, I won't. Nevertheless it was very strong and very intense. I'm not gonna talk about it but I will write it down elsewhere, with a date. I need to do this more. Write down and date my things. Any way I keep going back and forth from blogging and reading my word. It is time to give my full attention to the word, bye now.

P.S. Read Hosea 11 it is good stuff (we are from the west) and as always the gospels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

¡Bravo! for self restraint. I think it is so imperitive that we get back to the introspection of what the Lord has given us. There are times when sharing comes because it is for this time and it's a direct word for right now. Other times, its' good to "ponder these things in your heart." What was given to us germinates in our hearts and produces fruit of transformation that provides the platform for sharing. We cannot lead where we have not gone.

Anonymous said...

I think that Thursday evening was incredible. We crossed some lines I now feel compelled to discuss. The last thing I wanted to do was add to the fury of the enemy in our midst. I wish we would have prayed that night before and after we talked. I love you bro and I hope the discussion we had was as much a blessing for you as it was for me. Keep the fires burning man.