Saturday, October 29, 2005

HipShaw Thoughts / Do You Really Know Me

Hipshaw thoughts are thoughts that kind of come off the cuff. Tonight will be filled with the most random and dispersed thoughts I've had over a month. They are not in order of importance.

1. I laugh at Owen Wilsons Jokes.
2. Quato is the prophet in the movie Total Recall.
3. I Think I made up the word hipshaw.
4. Earier I was baffeled by my ability to blatently rely on grace.
5. I don't want to be the christian I hate.
6. Somtimes I like to watch horror movies. I don't know why
7. The enemy saying, you don't have a voice at voice.
8. I remember the show "caroline in the city" and I used to watch it every night.
9. I watch Conan Obrien.
10. My house needs more plants.
11. chodepeas.
12. I so need gas.
13. shrimp scampi.
14. This is the best house I've ever lived in.
15. I'm the worlds greatest sinner.
16. I need prayer.
17. I wish I had a Harley.
18. I like the Walflowers and Dinosaur Jr.
19. One More HipShaw
20. Luk 5:20 Impressed by their bold belief, he said, "Friend, I forgive your sins."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo...hipshaw... define that word because i like it.

She was one of those hipshaw girls – you know, the ones you always see in the window of Starbucks, sipping a double carmel macchiato and ready one of those pretentious poetry books.

see, how well that fits into a sentence?

I think Richard from CITC was a hipshaw kinda guy. I loved that show too.

Anonymous said...

i meant "reading" not ready ... sheesh...