Monday, October 31, 2005

My Space? Only Cause I Can Post Music

Hey everyone. I recently started a "My Space" account so I can post music from my first CD. I will also post new music as it comes. It's a pretty cool site in that aspect, but when it comes to blogging, I gotta give it up to blogger. I will be deciding soon on whether or not to get my own actual site. The only thing that is stopping me thus far is learning html and how to actually build one. I want a site that will include a blog as well as songs and pics. I would like to post pics without actually having to write about then. Plus have a news page for upcoming shows and worship times. It would also be cool to have a forum for bible study and stuff. Anyway gotta run. Oh yeah check out the my space page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just letting you know that your music brought tears to my co-workers. my heart is bursting for the love i have for you and what you have chosen to do with your talent. God is happy with you. i know because he told me. it's why we both have been given life....again. HE is so gracious, isn't HE?
MA