Friday, March 30, 2007

Recording And So On And So On



Well today was a fruitful day as far as recording goes. We spent about five hours laying down tracks for the first half of "Falling in Love". It's starting to sound like it should and is coming together nicely. Part of the hard part is using the drum editor and making it sound like a real drummer. I've been continually impressed by the program, cause if you use it just right, it sounds very real. But it takes a lot of time. So far though we got the basic gist of about, maybe 4 songs. only about 7 more to go. I have been toying with the idea of taking some of the material from the first album and recording it in the studio. Songs like "Change", "Strangely I Find" and "Rescue Me" but I'm not sure yet. There are definitely things on the old Cd which I think could be better. That's it for today though. Here are a couple of pics of me laying down some electric guitar parts with the guitar that Kris built with His hands. Maybe some sound clips soon on myspace. It's over there in the links section.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am on your site and i feel so springy....