Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Studio Time

Well I have been slowly but surely making time in the studio. Last night a group a friends got together and sang. Something we have done often in the past. Let me tell you how privileged I felt being in the presence of people who love God as much as they do. There is a certain kind of anointing that happens when we all get together and sing that really can't be replaced. I am happy to say also that my beautiful wife was able to finally use her God given talent and sing with us on all these tracks. It was a beautiful thing to hear her. She has a strong rich voice and great tone. Anyway, enough braggin on the wife. Here are some pics and vids of the night. Enjoy.









Click this to go to my You Tube page to watch more videos of my recording adventures

No comments: