Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Tribute

This is a tribute to my beautiful mom. She is unlike any other mom because she so graciously birthed and raised me. My mother is a warrior as she has pushed through many trials and adversity and came out on the other side with her chin up. My mom has always made me feel special in ways that no other person here on earth could. I respect her and I am glad that I have inherited her perserverance as I to face trials in my own life. Everyone who has the chance to know my mom knows that she is kind hearted and has your best interest at heart. She has sacrificed her own needs many times in order to make someone else feel more comfortable. Also what I admire about my mom is that she consistantly tells it like it is. She'll never offer up a helping of B.S. because she would not forgive herself if she allowed someone to remain in their junk. My mom has taught me how to love and to do it with honesty. All in all I love you mom and I would not be who I am today without your prayers and determination to see me walk in victory. To you, I am forever grateful. I love you so much and your legacy of love, trust, self-abandonment and perserverance will live on through my family. I love you mom :) Your beloved son

My Spunky Mom

No comments: