Friday, June 10, 2005

Update...If You Want To Call It That

Well Doc thinks I may have Sarcoidosis. Sarcoidosis is a multisystemic disorder of unknown etiology that most commonly affects adults between 20 and 40 years of age. Or if this makes sense, sar·coid·o·sis ( P ) (sarkoi-dosis)
n. pl. sar·coid·o·ses (-sz)- A disease of unknown origin characterized by the formation of granulomatous lesions that appear especially in the liver, lungs, skin, and lymph nodes. Also called sarcoid.
Well anyway, Monday I have to go to Elkhart General Hospital for a breathing test and analysis @ 7:45 am. Then comes the meeting with the surgeon to schedule the time for the surgery so we can get a biopsy on my lung tissue and lymph nodes.

Gal 2:20 Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

No comments: