Monday, September 12, 2005

8th Wonder Of The World

My Mom is in town for the week so we decided to invite my Uncle Brian over with his family and order pizza. We ordered Brunos and it took like two hours for it to get here. When it finally got here we understood why it took so long. This pizza was the biggest I've ever seen. Needless to say we didn't come close to eating it all. We had a blast that night and we were all full. Thanks Brian for contributing to the fullest stomach I've had in months :)

Mom and my Uncle Brian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that just looks ridiculous! It's like 2/3 bigger than both of their heads combined...

Anonymous said...

denny was just telling me about this place with the biggest pizza ever... they had it last week. i am amazed to see the photo of it though. my gosh.