Saturday, September 24, 2005

You Gotta Friend In Me

So right now I am sort of doing freelance for work. Working at the restaurant here and for my friend Conan there. I sure would like to find something steady though. As usual both of my cars are going kaput at the same time. We finally got the minivan running solid again (waterpump)and now my station wagon (which I just paid off) is leaking oil from the oilpan, badly (80$ job). Luckily I have a few friends that know cars and are willing to help me. I don't know where I would be without my friends. You know the people who are for you and not against you, the ones you can get way past small talk in a matter of seconds. The ones who watch you fall and are there to help you up even when you didn't heed the warning. And last but not least, the ones who still call you when you haven't "been around" regardless of how busy they are. Wow, kinda sounds like Jesus doesn't it. I want to thank my friends for being like Jesus;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric, How I miss you all. Hope that the cars get up and running agian. I miss the family, and hope to see you all soon. I am guessing my next visit will be in Dec. around Christmas time. Well, know that you are loved, thought about and cared for. Give hugs to the family. ><>Darc-

Anonymous said...

I AM like Jesus aren't I??? :)
Mert