Saturday, October 08, 2005

Musician 4 Hire

Well right now I'm in Easton Ohio (half our from Columbus) at a Panera Bread with my friend John Lee who is playing tonight in Columbus at Franky's Coffeehouse. We are discussing tour dates and promotion. Right now I am playing various instruments with John for his live shows. I played alot of the instruments and helped with arrangments on Johns CD "Desert Days" so it seemed natural I play the live stuff to. John is lining up dates to play and if all goes well I'll be busy with that often, doing gigs in Bloomington, Indy and Chicago. Basically a four hour radius. I have a great time doing this because it is a chance to do what I love doing, glorifying God through music. John's songs are more reflective and offer the soulution of Christ not as the answer to struggle but the rock in the midst of struggle. Well got to go now, on my way to Grove City. I'll post full pictures of the trip later.

John Lee's Website

No comments: