Monday, October 17, 2005

Columbus (John Ruebens Home Town)

Well I finally got around to posting some of the pictures from my Columbus weekend. It was really fun and exciting. I always love working with John and enjoy playing his music. A new Cd is in the works and hopefully God will orchestrate me being able to collaberate with John once again. I met a lot of nice people in Columbus and once again I saw God doing things outside of Elkhart which is always a fresh reminder on how I need to destroy that mindset of the "christian bubble". Anyway, when critisized about selling beer in a christian establishment Franky simply replied "Some people enjoy having a beer when they eat a burrito". Does anyone at all believe that alcolhol does not make you an alcolholic. The reason you drink does.

Johns New CD "Desert Days" And His T-Shirt. The Lower Line Says "Folk For The Soul"

This Is The Vineyard Church We Played At

This Was Our Stage Setup At The Vineyard. I Was On The Left

John Talkin To Some Folks

John's Flyer

The Store Front Of Frankie's. Notice The CBN Sign. "Christian Buisness Network" Lol

Inside Frankie's (That's Franky On The Left)

The House We Stayed At. It Was Emaculate

No comments: