Thursday, April 27, 2006

K.C. Trip Day 1

Well after spending most of the night trying to get my internet working, I finally got it. My computer (laptop) is acting way up. I should just slap it and put it in it's place. As you can tell it has frustrated me tonight and in the past. Anyway, on a positive note. We made it just fine. Kris and I were on our way to the van which was supposed to leave at 8:00am. when my RV suddenly ran out of gas. The gas gauge doesn't work so I guess you could say that I miscalculated. We walked to the gas station and got a gallon of gas and a gas can. To make a long story short I continued to flood the engine resulting in a major inconvienence. Josh gracefully came to our rescue. We tried jumping the RV battery cause I killed it trying to start it to often as a result of my impatience with the whole scenario. Needless to say that my RV is now locked up and sitting in the Jimtown school parking lot since they were generous enough to let me park it there. I hope it will start when I get back. It took about 10-11 hours to get here and I am now sitting in the pleasant atmosphere of the K.C. house of prayer. The 12-2am slot has been very good thus far. Kinda mellow in the room but the worship team is kickin. I hope to spend the most of my hours here in the prayer room for the next 3 days. I do have a couple of meetings with the Forerunner Music people but I hope they will be quick and to the point as I would bet they would want the same thing. I just want to be with God and rekindle that giddyness. To have joy again and dare to walk totally and completly in His ways. I do have weak legs and I tend to fall alot. It's starting to hurt. Intimacy. Theres a word, or how bout this one, love. Geez, wrap your head around those. Or better yet, forgivness. I need to start forgiving myself so I can move on. Once I forgive myself I think I'll bee able to start loving others. Well we'll see what day 2 holds. I love and miss you Erin Jayne. I wish I could see that when I'm with you more often than when I'm without.

No comments: