Friday, April 28, 2006

K.C. Trip Day 2

Another great day and just a little problem with the laptop but nothing huge. I spent most of the day in the prayer room and was able to see my wife on the webcam at home. some technology is good I guess. Today I read a book called "Overcoming the Religious Spirit" by Rick Joyner. Needless to say it completly changed my life. My outlook on myself and just the process God has everyone in has changed. I realize that I need to take my eyes off of my own sin and focus them where they need to be, which is on Jesus of course. Sounds pretty simple right. Well thats the point. God has made a simple way for us to love and to be loved by Him. But our nature and the enemy wants to complicate that so we can be sucked into a bunch of religious garbage so our focus becomes that on ourselves instead of the blood of Jesus which makes us holy and acceptable in the first place. It is a revelation and a life changing experience for me to realize that. Anyway I could go on for awhile but I would rather at this time stay before God for the rest of the night, to make sure it soaks in. Oh yeah, I took a spiritual gifts test. Now most of these are wierd and by no means does it suggest my calling in life (the test even states that). I tried to answer as honest as possible and the results said that my gifting is in prophecy first and then prayer. Interesting to say the least. Well more tomorrow.

No comments: