Wednesday, July 26, 2006

S.O.S Need Computer

To anyone who has an old computer sitting around, I need it. My home computers video card is dead and it's built into the motherboard. My laptop is way freaked out and very unstable(it took over a week to insall a fresh windows on it cause it kept shutting down) Anyway, if any of ya'll have an old computer (even a dinosaur) let me know I could use it until we can afford a new one. At any rate, all is well, growth is interesting, banners are waved, love prevails, the crucified life is imminent and His joy is my strength.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude.. i think what you need to do is save like a madman and buy a mac. stable stable stable. dave and i have both experienced little to no problems with ours... and i can say that has been the case for me for many many years. i watch people struggle with windows and pcs which break all the time and mine keeps on arunnin'. that's my 2 cents. - wonderbox