Friday, August 25, 2006

IIIIIIII'''''''''''MMMMMM BBBBAAAACCCKKKK

Anyway, I finally got my laptop back in order and let's hope it works. My minds for the last couple weeks have been consumed with this coming up concert. I guess I just hope that people are blessed by the songs and that it proves to be a good atmosphere for worship. I guess it's hard to find help to get things started as a musician. It's funny how when your "no one" in the music world people barely want to help out or say that they will.**edit: this pertains to no one in particular but is the feeling I get in my own woundedness because I unintentionally put my priorities above others. I see this and hate it...end edit** But we all know if Martin Smith showed up to church to do a gig they'd be lining up down the street to help out. Anyway, I hope all goes well. I believe God has a great purpose for this night (Tuesday August 29th at the meeting place in Elkhart)I just hope I do not get in the way.

Prayer* God, purify my heart. My ways are not Yours. Sorry for all the crap that I think and do. Use me dispite my ways. Your will be done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 things... do you have more than one mind? I am mucho afraido. (see 2nd sentence of your post)

who is martin smith? i think i would be more apt to help you out rather than martin whoever.

Anonymous said...

Honey... Mama would help. I'am a really good cord wraper. Your Dad taught me that!!
Someone told me your computer woes should be on the mend soon. I gotta see my grandbabies!
I will be with you in spirit on Tuesday.
Break a leg!!
Bursting with love for you, Ma

Anonymous said...

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :-) I'm glad I got to "help out"! :-) I sent you an email but I don't think you have your voice account anymore so I'm gonna copy paste it here... can you reply??? :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Eric,
I need help! I'm trying to put some of my songs from Unveiled onto a Myspace... you know to have a Myspace Music page... Just like you! :-)... anyway, Josh put the CD on a disk as MP3's but it's saying the files are too large.... how do I make them smaller? I downloaded Irfanview but it isn't letting me do anything....... HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! :-) Thanks
BTW: It was sooooooo fun tonight! :-) Do I get a free CD when they come out?!?!?!?! :-)

Love you brother, Betsy

Tell Erin I'm still wanting to do coffee sometime soon! (When I have some fundage!)