Friday, December 08, 2006

Hooray For A Picture Post!!

Here are some pictures of a couple of recent events (within the last year). The first is my wife and I playing at The Crossing in Middleburry. The second is at an Open Heavens gathering. The others are just random. Soon I'm gonna get some pics of our recent studio time for everyone to enjoy. Take care all.

Erin and me @ The Crossing - Middleburry

Leading Worship - Open Heavens

Bob Deering and I

Leading Worship - Open Heavens

Extreme Close Up

Kris And I Jammin In My Living Room

Heres One of the Hairy Chin

The Light of My Life

My Army!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eric - sorry i didn't get back to you via email about the pics - but as you discovered, i posted them on the voice site. enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Army! :-) Hey... where was I when those pictures were taken at Open Heavens??????? Hmmmmmmm? :-) Just kidding. Love you brother! ~Betsy