Saturday, September 01, 2007

Fwa-bapp!?#!

Not sure why but I have always stayed up really late. It's quarter till' three in the mornin' and I am just starting to get tired. I woke this mornin' at nine or so. Once I got home today I felt that I could nap but I pushed through thinking I would get to bed at a decent time. Yeah Right! Right now I am so exhausted I can't think straight. All this to say that I know I need to get up early tomorrow and that I will go to bed late and so on and so on. Pretty soon something will have to give and I will catch a good ten hour sleep night. I remember when I was a kid and I would stay the night at my friends house and we would stay up all night. We would have a couple of friends stay over and the first one asleep either got his legs shaved, drenched with garlic pills (they'd smell for a few days after, even with showers) or shaving cream in the hand. We'd feather they're nose to make it itch and wham! They'd wake up to the flavor of Barbasol. We were bad kids. Well not really bad, just creative and bored. There's an oxymoron for ya'. G'night all.

No comments: