Thursday, September 27, 2007

Organized Chaos

I have been an organizational fool the past couple of weeks. I like to be organized in my own life but when your job is to come in and organize someone elses it can tend to be frustrating. Frustrating within, not with them of course. I guess that I tend to be organized because all while growing up my life was in complete chaos. I had no goals or any desire to prepare for the future. My Mom calls me her "free spirit" if that gives you ant clue to my childhood. Now, after surviving those brutal years I tend to over prepare sometimes. I love spontaneity and would never sacrifice that for an organized plan. But I do like to at least have a prepared option. Anyway, boring post I know, but I am committed to posting at least once a month. Maybe when I get more time I'll shoot for twice a month. Yippee!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dunno... your office used to scare me. :-)

jp~

Anonymous said...

i totally LOVE Forever Loving Jah!
Totally smooth!
Very refreshing.

Anonymous said...

In regards to your office at Voice: I actually remember it being organized. Am I wrong?
Hope you and your awesome fam are doing well! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey...Sorry the comment about the Voice office was from me...