Friday, June 13, 2008

Sigh***

Well my Internet is up and running again (I must say at a cost $$) and I am now able to update. I had a great time with my family at Cedar Point and I was able to ride a coaster that shoots you 120 mph up a vertical 420 ft track. It was quite the rush. If I ever go to Cedar Point again it will be in the beginning of June. We didn't have to wait any longer than 30-40 minutes to get on a ride. Some, you could just walk right on and only have to wait for the next car to come. We rode all but 3 and some twice. So it was a lot of fun. Next week it's back in the studio for a couple of days to lay down bass tracks for the rest of the songs. I hope it goes smoothly. I'm gonna try to get a Cd of what we've done this far so I can start to listen to these songs more often. Just to see if any ideas come. Next week, I also embark on the journey of a road that was once traveled. And this time, I intend to clear the path.

"But the prodigal did not stay way, There was a destiny he had to keep. And I may have gave my mind a dirty day. But tonight I've got floors to sweep" - Don Chaffer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I'm happy you had fun, but I feel too old to ride roller coasters anymore. I'm sure you heard the story of me on the log ride at Busch Gardens... I was screaming like a little kid on that water ride.
In fact I was the only one screaming on that ride (including all the little kids).

Anonymous said...

Glad I could bring some humor to your life! :) The cool thing about my deal with rides, is that I have no problem paying the ticket price and then being the designated watcher of the bags while everyone is on the ride. Hey, give me some sweet tea and I'm good, I'm good...