Monday, June 16, 2008

Almost Done WIth The Bass


I went to my Dads today to record more tracks on the bass. I'm using a Fender Jazz bass that is way scratched up with stickers everywhere. When I play it I feel like Krist Novoselic(for those who don't know, He was the bassist for Nirvana). It just made me feel real punk rock, like I wanted to play bass with a pick. Anyway, I'll take some pics and share em' with ya. So far I've got bass down on:

If I Fall
Ran Away
Comin' Home
Remain
Thunder In Me

We still have:

I Believe
You Are Good
You Alone
I'm Alive
Sacrifice

I go back on Wednesday to finish the rest. Thus far it has gone smooth, after I lay all the bass down we can start concentrating on the production of the song. Vocals will be the last thing to record which will be the hardest. More later.

Shalom Ya'll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear it.