Monday, November 03, 2008

Feeling Sick/Cops At My Door

Today I feel super sick and had to miss my Monday team. This stinks because I like my Monday team and it's beginning to grow and flow a lot better. All this said I feel like crizap. My head hurts, I'm in and out of the bathroom which seems like a constant. My stomach also hurts. I'm really hoping that I didn't eat some bad chicken at the chinese buffet yesterday.

*knock at the door - 1:20pm* Cop at the door, "Is someone with you inside" Me "Just me and my daughter", "Are you sure", "Yes", "Can I walk out your back door to be sure that I have the right apartment", "Sure but I have to warn you that the back of the house is kinda messy right now", "That's OK,(on his cb), it's the next apartment over", Me "Something I should know about", "Oh we just chased this guy and he went into that apartment", "OK, good luck", "Thanks"

Man, these apartments stink. I can't stand being here any more and I want my kids to grow up in a house, rented or owned, but at least with a yard. And preferably without hoodlums. So as I lay here feeling ever so cruddy and missing my Monday team, I will pray that we somehow get into a house by the time my lease is up in July. Ahhhhh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying with you! Glad you're feeling better...