Thursday, April 21, 2005

Encouragement from my Father

"Push past the bordem Eric, push passed the physical hunger, I am waiting for you and when you get here we will have a celebration, I promise. Do You remember all those times you thought that I had forgotten about you, you know the really dull moments in your life when all you thought you did was eat, sleep and sin (chuckles), well this time and those times mean so much more to Me than they do to you. You cannot prove yourself to Me so just stop trying to do so, and stop trying to prove yourself to you and others. Do you get this? I Am and always will be your portion. You look in so many other places, How much more can I show myself to you before you belive Me. Your love and devotion I adore, now pray that your faith would over shadow your doubt." - GOD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your site and am touched every time. Even without my commenting, know that your words make a difference in a life.

Anonymous said...

Eric, I am glad we are friends. I love watching you grow. Blessings my brotha! :-D