Thursday, June 16, 2005

Ramble On Part 2

Medicine is weird. Anyway, just a simple ramble here. I'm in the prayer room and I'm about to brief with my worship team about tonight. We are singing from The Song of Solomon. That is such an awesome book. It really does paint such a wonderful picture. Have any of us truly been this love sick. I thought I might have. But after reading and letting this book drench me I realized a few things.

1. Love is not what I think it is
2. I've never been love sick (for real)
3. My love is immature
4. I am my Beloveds and He is mine

That's just a taste of what I have learned. It may not seem like deep revelation but when you can honestly say these types of things about yourself, it kinda releases you from the responsibility of being someone your not. And that my friends is freedom. More from Song of Solomon later. I gotta go brief.

One more thing, Erin...I love you

No comments: