Thursday, June 30, 2005

Today Is The Greatest...........Day I've Ever Known

Ok, so I believe there are many seasons in a mans life that he begins to ask questions and he allows a resounding refining if you will. He may come out with a different personality, a different meaning of life, a new calling or even different priorities. This is why they are called seasons. With the change of seasons, everything changes. The tempature, the trees, peoples attitudes, everything.
Now that I've kinda set the picture, let me gab about my new season, one I've not been in before. Let me just tell you all that I have become the kind of christian that I dislike. I know this because the Lord gave me a glimpse of who I really am. Let me say that the hearts intent is definitly deceiving and wicked. In all of the ministry and things that I have wrapped myself around in the name of Jesus, has actually been in the name of self. Now this is not really a bad conclusion to come up with about myself and I pray and hope it happens as often as I let "self" get in. I am in a transitional period of my life where my faith and belief is being tested and created. I'm glad this is happening at the age of 28 and not when I'm 40. Please know I have asked for this time and time again. If I was perfectly happy I would almost have to ask myself if I were making any kind of impact for the Kingdom of God.
Anyway, I realize that I have believed things because someone said I should instead of believing because I know it's true. So now God seems to be separating the wheat from the chaff in my life and giving me truth by truth for a more solid foundation. Lord I welcome this rearranging in my life and I think it is so awesome once again that You have poured out Your grace and You love me so much. I know You would never let me remain unchanged.
Well I'm gonna go now, I hope all ya'lls walk is is fruitful and blessed. Remember, push on, fight, love, ask questions and always test everything by the word of God.

Go Here And Get A really Cool Online Radio Staion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would really like to high five you!
In coming back into the land of the Living God I've made a "deal" with the Lord....the deal being that He let me learn His truths and ways by personal experience deep and real and not by any antiquated religious philosophies or someone next to me's glory stories. All by myself from my own wrestling and mirroring. I am JUST starting to walk out/reap the understanding and footing of that prayer bit by bit......
W?hen you want the truth, you get it...
I am dark but lovely...
I have just, after 10 months, emerged enough from the cocoon to say that and mean it. :)
See ya spunks...