Friday, August 03, 2007

Blog Envy


Man, I really envy those who can keep a blog going nonstop. It's been two months since my last blog and I bet my poor mother is just beside herself about the whole thing. She calls me and says "Ok Eric, I'm tired of looking at those clouds." When I first started this thing I wanted the coolest blog on the block but I guess sometimes that life takes over instead. I always go to my site and I'm like "I should write something, ehhh, I'm to tired." Well today I guess I could write about my new motorcycle, which I might add is one of the biggest stress relievers I've ever known. Well at least while riding, maybe not the payment thing. I ride it everywhere. Erin likes it to, at least I think she does. We have the kids so her rides are far and few between. I said if she got her license/permit
I would teach her how to drive it, but when I said that, she just looked at me weird. There are quite possibly a lot of changes on the horizon, some of which I can't talk about now. But, please pray a quick prayer when your done or while reading this. Pray that Gods timing would prevail. That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pulled up your blog today (as I do everyday) and I went..GASP! Mama is doing the happy dance! So where's the picture of this motorcycle? And I want to see the helmet, knee pads, elbow pads too. And.. that leather jacket and chaps! Gotta getcha some of those black wrap-around glasses too! The next time I come down..beware, I will have on my leather jacket with the fringe! (Think I'm kidding don't ya) The only thing is..I don't think I can get it zipped up anymore! waahhhhhhhh :(
I'm happy for ya sweetie.. you just be careful. Give my Erin and my grandbabies lots of hugs and kisses.I love you outta this world! Thank you baby boy..I'm good for another couple of weeks now! :) Ma

Anonymous said...

eric & erin - i forget who bet what to whom... but red and liz were at your house - 12/13/04. i found the pics to prove it.

joshua~