Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Things Are A Comin'

God, has been so generous, to allow me to go through many things in my life up to this point. I feel like I have certainly learned many things and I am still learning many others. For some reason, God has allowed me to enter into a somewhat new journey, that being leading worship for the Voice Ministries Sunday service known as Voice 17. It has been really exciting to watch what God has been doing to this Ministry and it's leaders. It seems that God is restoring a family atmosphere within the ministry. There is a realness returning. Through all of this, it will be my job to create a worship team from scratch. Though it may have it's crazy moments, I'm positive that God will use this time to allow even more growth in our understanding of what it means to be a worshipper of Christ.

No comments: