Saturday, May 03, 2008

Vocals






Now I am perfectly aware that I do not posses the best vocals on the planet and actually far from. My voice is an "accuired taste"(my friend Jason made this comment back when we were in a band a 17 years old) and since this comment I've come to know it's truth. I have had people come to me and say that they love my voice and I've also have had people close to me say it's really bad. Nevertheless, I enjoy singing and I try to do it with as much emotion that I possibly can. Who wants to hear someone sing when their heart is just not into it. Last week I went to Mikes house to lay down vocals for the song "If I fall" and "Thunder in me". It was a lot of fun and surprisingly relaxed. I did a couple of takes and it seemed we had em for the most part. I will go later next week to redo any parts I missed and to lay down tracks for the other songs. Here are some pics from Mikes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who in the world would say your voice is bad? It's a good thing Mama wasn't standing there! I think you are wonderful! I can hardly contain my joy when I hear you sing! I get the biggest lump in my throat! Just hearing your voice makes me happy! Ok Ma..hush up...ok...done now!:)